
Starter kits were handed out yesterday to those that bought them. Please click here to see where to place the patches.
Also, you might notice that the number 1 is missing from the kit. They are on backorder and will be sent to me when they come in. If you are going to attach your patches now, just remember to leave a space for the number 1. :)
Also, for those parents who have not purchased your vests/kits yet, I will be making another trip up there before our next meeting, October 9th, and would be happy to pick either up for you while I'm there to save you the shipping cost. I believe the easiest way to do this would be to send your form through your daughter's folder to Lillian Wright in Mrs. Pacheck's class room 11. Please let me know if you have any questions!
I can't wait to see the sea of blue that will be at the next meeting! :)
-Mere
No comments:
Post a Comment