To prepare for our caroling trip to the nursing home, we spent the December 4th meeting making ornaments to hand out to the residents.

The girls did such a great job! A sequin here, a pom pom there...each itty bitty piece placed with care.

We purchased 4 dozen kits...for a total of 48 ornaments to pass out! Honestly, I thought I'd be finishing some of them up at home, but your girls can work FAST!

You might want to remind them of this the next time you ask them to clean their rooms! :)

They were so excited! I explained to them that a nursing home is where lots of Grandmas and Grandpas live. Here's Emma's take on it in the video below. Please remember...you can always see this blog on
www.daisytroop1866.blogspot.com . If you don't see the video below in your email, go to the blog and it will be there.
'Til Next Time!
Mere
No comments:
Post a Comment