

During this meeting we started earning the petal "Responsible for What I Say and Do."

The girls were given a boiled egg to take care of, as I'm sure you'll all remember. ;)

They sure had fun decorating them and putting them in their nests!

Not all the eggs made it back in one piece, in fact, only Katlind's Siamese twin egg was completely unharmed, but they all looked well played with. :)

Afterwards, they did a little exercise with toothpaste. The girls were told to empty the toothpaste into the cup...
They thought this was funny...when do you ever get to squeeze a whole tube out at ONCE?!

The girls were then told to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Chaos, I tell you! Confusion and futile showed them that once you say or do something...it's out there. You can apologize for it and be forgiven, of course, but you can't take it back. This exercise taught them to be careful and think about what they do and say beforehand. Watch the video below (you may have to go to the blog to see it) to see their cute reactions!
No comments:
Post a Comment