
We continued earning the petal "Responsible for What I Say and Do" at this meeting. The girls painted themselves on a perfectly shaped brick. It is now a decoration for your yard, but a message to the girls that whatever they choose to do with their lives, they will leave a mark on this world. It is up to them to decide what kind of mark they will leave. They talked about it and want to be known as kind, caring, and silly. Sounds good to me. :)

(Did I mention I love these girls?!)
The second half of the meeting the girls spent time doing something that they've been wanting to do FOREVER. Have recess!

I know they get three of these a day, but it's what they wanted and Girl Scouting is girl led afterall! :)

These shots aren't perfect, but you try to take pictures of 9 girls running in 9 different directions! :)

We had a visitor too! :) Lauren's Mom, Megan!
No comments:
Post a Comment