Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daisy Meeting 2-12-09

In this meeting, the girls earned the petal, "respect yourself and others." We talked about personal hygenie, eating well, exercise, and taking time to take care of yourself.We also talked about respecting others. Here, the girls did the other's nails, taking their time to do just as good of a job as they would like on their own nails. We talked about treating people the way we would like to be treated.I partnered up with Sophie...she did a great job on my nails! So much that I kept the polish on for Valentine's Day! :) Thanks Sophie!
After that, the girls got to make their own bar of soap. They loved it! A lot of your girls went home with monkey fart scented soap...I didn't name it that, I promise! The company who created a scent had a naming contest and that won because it smells like everything a monkey would eat.
This story resulted in a lot of giggles!
Our special guest that day was Lillian's Aunt Shannie. She is the best, most fun Aunt a girl could have! We are so lucky to have her! Shannie taught the girls that while they are too young to wear make-up, there are still little things you can do to look your best. Brushing your hair and better yet, your eyebrows! Each girl got her own brow brush to manage those tresses above their eyes.
The girls talked about this for a long time...they were very happy to tell me that they are still brushing those brows! Thanks Shannon! :)

I mentioned giggles before...here's an idea of just how many there were. :)

No comments: